Monday, February 7

A Deal You Can Sleep On

Featured For Sleepers
Put your wallets to rest: you can get a great new mattress right now without worrying about spending a fortune. It's the Presidents' Mattress Sale at Princeton Mattress, and along with the usual free delivery and free removal of your old mattress, it's a deal that shouldn't be passed up. Simmons Beautyrest twin mattresses, once $557, are now $397. A full has been marked down from $657 to $497. Queens have gone from $697 to $543, and kings are $698 rather than $967. But don't fall asleep at the switch -- the sale ends February 21.

What: Presidents' Mattress Sale
Where: Princeton Mattress, 20 Witherspoon Street
When: Now through Monday, February 21
Questions: Visit princetonmattress.com or call 609-924-0004

1 comment:

  1. Getting a good deal on a mattress is important, but it is more important to get a good mattress. While it may be a little more expensive, you usually get what you pay for. However, research can still save you a considerable amount of money. When I bought my son's new bed, I found that Sleepy’s had an amazing site that offered a complete listing of different twin mattresses for sale, as well as other mattresses at great prices. Though I do work with them, they have honestly helped me find the right bed for my son, as well as everyone else in my family. I would definitely recommend checking them out.

    ReplyDelete