Tuesday, May 22

Mattresses And More!

Featured Sale
The photo says it all: crazy good deals are available right now at Princeton Mattress -- including up to $600 off on qualifying Tempur-Pedic purchases through July 8. BeautyRest savings are in full swing for Memorial Day weekend. Not for you? Princeton Mattress is also the only store around selling organic mattresses recommended by O Magazine.

Deal Details
Princeton Mattress, Princeton Shopping Center. 609-924-0004

2 comments:

  1. I’m going to be on the market for a new bed soon, so definitely have your post bookmarked.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I just stumbled across your blog and i love it! Can’t wait to read more and learn how you do it on a budget :) funny that I saw your mattress post and
    we have the exact same mattress. After tons of research I found it and was so scared to buy something so expensive online. We have had it 3 years and I
    LOVE it. Ended up getting the pillows and sheets from the same company too
    stearns & foster mattresses

    ReplyDelete